Cascade Connections is seeking compassionate and dedicated employees to join our team immediately. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of adults with disabilities. Support includes daily life skills, community integration through outside activities, and assisting in medical care.
***New, higher wage!***
***$500 sign-on bonus***
Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com to see the full job description and apply.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to perform the personal care and housekeeping chores detailed in this document.
- One year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and familiarity with Quicken and Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Must clearly speak, write and understand English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Meet bank and Social Security credit requirements to be a signer and act as Representative Payee for participant bank accounts.
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing
- Support individuals with developmental disabilities to reach their full potentials intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and physically.
- Assist each participant with his/her daily needs, as specified in the individual’s care plans and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Assist with program development for participants.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner, and abide by agency and state policies and procedures at all times.
What we offer you:
- Paid Time Off for all employees
- Health Insurance (for full time employees)
- 401k (after 1 year of employment & 1000 hours worked)
- Paid training and many professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours (great for students!)
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
This is a full-time position. Overtime eligible.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org