After a pause due to the pandemic, WECU is excited to once again offer a limited number of summer employment opportunities. Summer employment at WECU is a great way for young high school and college students to gain practical work experience.
WECU is seeking a part-time summer intern to support our Marketing/Public Relations events this Summer throughout Whatcom County. The weekly schedule will vary dependent upon event schedule including weekends and evenings, up to 30 hours per week starting as soon as possible thru August 31st, 2022.
• Enthusiastic, outgoing personality
• Event planning experience is a plus
• Social media experience, including TikTok, is a plus
• WECU member a plus
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to stand on their feet for multiple hours
• Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver license
• Weekend and evening availability
• Student enrolled to attend school
To apply, please e-mail a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with E-mail Subject Line: “Summer Student Position – Marketing.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com