Cascade Connections is seeking compassionate and dedicated employees to join our team immediately. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of adults with disabilities. Support includes daily life skills, community integration through outside activities, and assisting in medical care.
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS/NEW, HIGHER WAGE!
How to Apply:
Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=38 to see the full job description and apply.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months working in Direct Care with adults with developmental disabilities
- Willing and able to perform personal care and housekeeping chores. Candidates will be organized and efficient.
- Must clearly speak, write and understand English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing
- Valid Washington State Driver License
- Support individuals with developmental disabilities to reach their full potentials intellectually, emotionally,spiritually and physically.
- Assist each participant with his/her daily needs, as specified in the individual’s care plans and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner, and abide by agency and state policies and procedures at all times.
- Overnight staff are required to remain awake at all times.
The behavior technician pay rate is in effect only when staff are providing direct service for the identified “extreme” client in the enhanced rate program. Staff will be paid their regular rate of pay when not working with this client. The agency accountant will establish two rates of pay for staff: (1) Regular rate of pay; (2) Pay at Enhanced Rate for that site.
What we offer you:
- Paid Time Off for all employees
- Health Insurance (for full time employees)
- 401k (after 1 year of employment & 1,000 hours worked)
- Paid training and many professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours (great for students!)
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.