We are offering employment for individuals who are looking for a stable work environment with regular hours, excellent entry wage, and steady hours. Monday-Friday
HOURS: Day Shift (staggered start from 5:30-7:00am, work day ends at 3:45pm). 40 hours/week + Regular Overtime.
The specific responsibilities of the Production Team Member depends on the department in which you are placed. Cross-training on different positions often takes place to make for a more well-rounded team and vary the work. Most departments require working at a fast pace with others assembling or flipping material as the doors take shape.
- Work in a team-oriented environment.
- Take direction from shift leads/supervisors.
- Repetitive Lifting of 70-90lbs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $16.00/hr starting wage or higher depending on experience.
- Pay increase for successful candidates after 90 day orientation period, and rapid wage growth opportunity for successful candidates.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) with employer contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America’s leading manufacturers of quality residential and commercial interior wood doors. The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our Company. #GrowWithUs
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test including marijuana.
To apply for this job please visit lyndendoor.applicantpro.com.