We are offering employment for individuals who are looking for a stable work environment with regular hours, excellent entry wage, and steady hours. Monday-Friday, those available for our swing shift receive an additional $1.50 per hour!
ROLE: This role will learn how to work in production, while keeping a focus on the safety of people. It is team-oriented and has advancement opportunities.
HOURS: Swing Shift (3:45PM – 12:15AM). 40 hours/week + Regular Overtime.
- Work in a team-oriented environment.
- Take direction from shift leads/supervisors.
- Keep focus on safety of self and others.
- Communicate positively with team-members.
- Strive to meet Lynden Door’s high product standards.
- Commit to be a steady and reliable team-member.
- Lifting 50-90lbs repetitively.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $16.00/hr (+$1.50 shift differential) starting wage.
- Wage increase after 90-day orientation period, and rapid wage growth opportunity for successful candidates.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) with employer contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America’s leading manufacturers of quality residential and commercial interior wood doors. The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our Company.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test including marijuana.
To apply for this job please visit lyndendoor.applicantpro.com.