We are looking for trainee level leadership candidates who possess minimal to no leadership experience with a willingness to be trained and developed into a leadership culture that matches our production vision and company’s statement of purpose which is “investing and developing people while building a product recognized as the highest quality in the door industry”.
Do you consider yourself to have a strong people aptitude? Are you gifted in leadership, developing and growing people in a fast paced production setting? Would you take pride in being part of a team that holds the highest standards of respect and integrity towards each other and to every team member?
- 6 months leadership experience in any industry (Preferred, not required)
- History of positively contributing to and developing a team working alongside them (Preferred, not required)
- Respectful of individual differences and communicates respectfully to all individuals. Demonstrates strong people skills
- Ability to improve processes and procedures involving safety, quality and productivity
- Driven to pursue excellence and to inspire this in others
- Consistent, fair, steady, reliable, strong character, and of high integrity
- Guide and support employees to reach their highest level of performance
- Able to work with every employee on different levels as necessary
- Develop a positive and productive work environment that encourages collaboration and cooperation
- Develop a culture of individual ownership that emphasizes the importance of first time quality
- Participate in setting manufacturing goals and objectives and evaluate priorities, staffing and resources
SHIFT: Swing shift (3:45pm – 1:30am) position offers accelerated growth opportunities and a significant hourly bonus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- D.O.E. to start plus rapid wage growth opportunities
- $20.15-21.15 starting wage (includes $1.65 shift differential)
- Ongoing leadership development training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contributions
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Discount for gym membership available to employees and their families
To apply for this job please visit lyndendoor.applicantpro.com.