Located in the city of Bellingham, WA, North Cascades Health and Rehabilitation Center is a 5-STAR center just off the Guide Meridian thoroughfare, with easy access to shops and restaurants. We pride ourselves in setting standards for excellence and strive to provide the highest quality of care to our patients and residents. If you’re looking for more than just a job, you will find that “Team Work Makes the Dream Work” in our Location. If you want to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), where patient care and quality are our focus, then we would love to meet you.
Our Infection Control is unmatched! Our residents, patients, and staff are fully vaccinated, and throughout the
Pandemic, we have not had a single positive resident in our building.
3 Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Registered Nursing Assistant (NAR) that need to complete their hours.
1 day, 1 night, 1 NOC
CNA / NAR
Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring assistance.
- Transports residents, using a wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics or lift, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
- Current certification as a nursing assistant in the state of Washington
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced environment and relate to the patient, family, and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields preferred but not required
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary range and experience
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- Daily Pay Option!
If you would like to be part of our team, please apply online or come visit our facility at the address listed below!
North Cascade Health and Rehab
4680 Cordata Parkway
Bellingham, WA 98226
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee-owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty, and a Commitment to Caring from our belief that people are always the number one priority!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates our diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org