We offer free training consisting of classroom participation, on-the-job training, and NAT/NAR/CNA hours completion at our center. Our long-term goal would be to help you in your career goals and for you to build on your CNA experience at our center.
We have about a dozen NAR/CNAs that are currently completing their prerequisites, are currently enrolled in nursing programs, and one of our CNAs was just accepted to medical school. Your CNA peer group will help teach and mentor you, as will our experienced nursing staff. If you are exploring a career in healthcare, this is a perfect starting point. If you are looking for a consistent, stable career as a caregiver, our program offers an opportunity to follow that path. N Cascades has both long-term care, and Acute/Therapy floors, which provide a future nurse the opportunity to work in a variety of settings.
- Class starts May 5, 2021
- Be able to attend a 4-week virtual class (Facetime) held on Monday, Wednesday & Friday 830 am – 200pm, with attendance of more than 80%.
- You Must Be Reliable
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to Pass a Criminal Background Screening
- Able to Commit to Completing the 4-week class commitment (online via ZOOM)
- Able to provide 2 References