If you enjoy seeing wood take shape, consider working with Victory Millwork. We are immediately hiring for Swing Shift Team Members to work 4 10’s, Monday-Thursday with any needed overtime worked on Fridays. Victory Millwork offers consistent hours, a clean and team-oriented environment, and opportunities for advancement. We supply high-quality wood components for immediate use in the manufacturing of doors on our own campus. As an employee of Victory Millwork, you can take satisfaction as you see your work continue to take shape and become beautiful across our facility.
Our Swing Shift Team Members receive a competitive entry wage along with a $1.50 shift differential per hour. A great opportunity for those who are just starting out in their career, or those who are seasoned in their career looking for a new opportunity.
Victory Millwork in Lynden, WA is hiring immediately for a Machine Operator.
HOURS: 3:45 pm to 2:00 am (Monday through Thursday) and 3:45 pm to 8:30 Friday
- Work safely within an industrial manufacturing environment with proximity to forklifts and equipment
- Learn, understand an apply all Victory Millwork quality and packaging specifications as you learn the task of tailing and stacking material from your machine center for transfer to other departments
- Check for correct set up by measuring first piece produced, communicate problems to the other team members as well as checking samples at regular intervals during the shift
- Have the opportunity to work as a part of a table saw, chop saw, Re-saw or chop saw team
- Contribute to a smooth transition between day and swing shifts
- Maintain a safety and clean work environment – experience with Lean manufacturing principles is helpful but not required
- Learn and grow into a machine operator within Victory Millwork helping to run equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, as well as preventative maintenance and troubleshooting problems
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Natural curiosity and desire to gain knowledge of door construction and tolerances.
- Self-motivated problem solver who is appreciates a fast-paced environment.
- Knows how to manage work flow effectively to meet manufacturing order due dates.
- Maintains a clean and organized area and provides quality control for finished products.
- Math skills dealing with 1/1000 of an inch measurements.
- Commitment to being a reliable and consistent team member.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $20 per hour entry wage (wage reflects $1.65 shift differential)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) with employer contributions
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Victory Millwork is a member of the Lynden Door family of companies with a shared Purpose. As a team, our focus is to develop competency and capability to supply innovative door and millwork related products and services for the door and millwork industry. Our people are committed to solving supply issues, creating new alternatives, and supplying innovative ideas quickly for our door and millwork customers. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test including marijuana. Must be 18 years of age to apply
To apply for this job please visit victorymillwork.applicantpro.com.