We are Enfield Farms; an elite grower and packager of raspberries and blueberries distributed around the globe. We are a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on excellence, passion and the obvious…growth.
This is an in-person role. During COVID-19 and always, our number one priority is the safety of our employees. We have increased safety measures such as enforcing social distancing and increased regular sanitation and continuing to follow the CDC guidelines.
- Repeatedly lifting and dumping bulk frozen product onto the line.
- Visually inspecting packaging for defects.
- Assembling cases manually and mechanically.
- Cleaning the production floor of fruit debris, used packaging and trash materials.
- Following all food safety and GMP policies.
- Ensuring product and personal safety by following all GMP’s, wearing proper gloves, masks and garments per customer/EFI standards.
- Following all sanitation procedures for handling product.
- Verifying package codes are correct and in proper location.
- Assembling cases to be filled.
- Inspecting cases to ensure they are properly taped and assembled.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area at all times
Cold, non-weather environment.
Repeatedly lifts up to 25-40 pounds throughout the shift. This requires frequent movement from shoulder to hip and floor to hip. Frequently required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb and balance. Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Hours vary between 30-35 hours per week up to 40 hours per week.
Shifts may be up to 10 hours per day between 2:30pm and 12:00am.
Typically Monday through Thursday, although Fridays may be required.
[WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR]
- Team player
- Open communication
Rooted in passion.
Cultivated in excellence.
Grown in Whatcom County.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.