Enfield Farms, Inc. is a local, family owned farm focused on delivering premium, safe, quality berries to customers around the world.
Grow with us! We are expanding operations and are currently looking for detail oriented, team players to join our retail packaging team, starting immediately.
We are Enfield Farms; an elite grower and packager of raspberries and blueberries distributed around the globe. We are a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on excellence, passion and the obvious…growth.
We set roots over 40 years ago and still operate as a family-owned Whatcom County business.
We combine land, technology, science, hard work and passion to provide a workplace rich with career opportunity and potential.
Our desire is to hire individuals with a good ole fashion work ethic fused with boldness and creativity.
Everyone on the farm contributes to the premium products we produce.
We’re not just a team. We’re a family.
- Repeatedly lifting and dumping bulk frozen product onto the line
- Visually inspecting packaging for defects
- Assembling cases manually and mechanically
- Cleaning the production floor of fruit debris, used packaging and trash materials.
- Following all food safety and GMP policies.
- Ensuring product and personal safety by following all GMP’s, wearing proper gloves, masks and garments per customer/EFI standards
- Following all sanitation procedures for handling product
- Verifying package codes are correct and in proper location
- Assembling cases to be filled
- Inspecting cases to ensure they are properly taped and assembled
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area at all times
Cold, non-weather environment.
[WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR]
Dependable team players
Honest and open communication
Repeatedly lifts up to 30-40 pounds throughout the shift and occasionally up to 50 pounds. This requires frequent movement from shoulder to hip and floor to hip. Frequently required to walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb and balance. Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Varies between 30-35 hours per week up to 40 hours per week.
Shifts may be up to 10 hours per day between 6:45am-5pm typically Monday through Thursday, although some Fridays may be required
[WHAT YOU’LL LOVE]
- Full Time
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401k Plan – Discretionary Employer Match
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.