$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We currently are offering a bonus to new employees. Any new person who is hired will receive a $500 bonus on their first paycheck. After successful completion of their six-month introductory phase, the employee will receive another $500 bonus.
Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=58 to apply today.
Cascade Connections is seeking compassionate and dedicated employees to join our team immediately. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of adults with disabilities.
This is a full-time position working with adults with disabilities to assist in bettering their quality of life. This position is assigned specific clientele at their site to be a lead in managing care, documentation, training, and anything else related to their assigned clientele. This position also includes being a team lead to other employees at the assigned site and being able to train and implement changes for their assigned clientele – having clear communication between assigned clients, employees, supervisors, guardians, doctors, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to perform personal care and housekeeping chores.
- Candidates will be organized and efficient.
- Must clearly utilize, write, and understand English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing
- Valid Washington State Driver License
- Have at least one year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Join Our Team
- Make a positive difference
- Work close to home
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive employee and benefit packages
- Opportunities for development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities to work with diverse populations
- Great experience for future career paths
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life insurance
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.