Direct Support Professional – Supported Living
New higher wage! $21.25-$23/hr
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We are currently offering a substantial hiring bonus to new employees. New hires receive a $250 bonus on their first paycheck, after successfully completing a two-day orientation. New staff receive an additional $750 after successfully completing a six-month probationary period.
Applicants must complete our online application and submit a resume to be considered.
Support individuals with developmental disabilities to reach their full potential intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. Assist clients with daily needs, as specified in individual care plans and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Provide support with daily life skills, community integration through outside activities, and medical care. Behave professionally and abide by agency and state policies and procedures at all times.
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effectively communicates and understands, reads, and writes in English
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing
- Organized and efficient
- Able to perform the personal care and housekeeping chores detailed in this document
- Able to work with diverse client populations in varied settings
- Treats all clients with respect and relates in a warm, caring manner
- Able to meet additional requirements listed in the full job description.
JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Make a positive difference
- Work close to home
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive employee and benefit packages
- Opportunities for development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities to work with diverse populations
- Great experience for future career paths
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
- Employee Assistance Program
In addition, full-time employees receive:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Part-time and full-time hours available. Overtime eligible.
Visit the “APPLY TODAY” link below and download the attachment to see the full job description and requirements.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.