Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=28 to see the full job description and apply.
How to Apply:
- Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=28 to see the full job description and apply.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to perform personal care and housekeeping chores. Candidates will be organized and efficient.
- Must clearly speak, write and understand English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing
- Valid Washington State Driver License
- Support individuals with developmental disabilities to reach their full potentials intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and physically.
- Assist each participant with his/her daily needs, as specified in the individual’s care plans and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner, and abide by agency and state policies and procedures at all times.
- Overnight staff are required to remain awake at all times.
- Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.25 /hour
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.