Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=57 to view the full job description and apply.
This is a full-time, two-part position. Part of the position will consist of an average of 16 hours of direct service to clients and the other part will be 24 hours of indirect client service in the form of managing client paperwork in the office. Hours of direct client service may fluctuate week-to-week depending on the needs of Cascade Connections Supported Living clientele and employee availability. The hours for the position will be 40 hours per week. A schedule of either Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday will apply as appointed by the Area Manager. The manager’s schedule will generally include two swing shifts and three day shifts as well as on-call responsibilities as assigned by the Area Manager.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work well with people, communicate effectively and demonstrate quality leadership.
- Have approximately 2 years of higher education or 3 years of experience in social service work.
- Prefer minimum of 2 years working directly with people with disabilities in a residential setting.
- Be organized and efficient.
- Ability to be goal-oriented and can work independently.
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (FREE short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems)
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.