Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We’re proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 170+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 13,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities – from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Ensure that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Communicates with customers, warehouse, and supervisors to coordinate outbound and inbound freight schedules.
- Complete shipping and receiving orders including necessary documents and labels.
- Verify accuracy of all orders and records.
- Assist in tracking any missing or delayed shipments.
- Authorize product for shipment and receipt.
- Inform supervisor of any issues with drivers or loads and assist in resolution of any issues.
- Work with Customer Service Reps to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Keep computer records accurate and up to date. Run daily reports as needed.
- Maintain security procedures at dock.
- Promote a safe and positive work environment through personal actions.
- Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Other duties as requested.
To apply for this job please visit globalcareers-americold.icims.com.