We are looking for trainee-level leadership candidates who possess minimal to no leadership experience with a willingness to be trained and developed into a leadership culture that matches our production vision and company’s statement of purpose. We are investing and developing people while building a product recognized as the highest quality in the door industry.
Do you consider yourself to have a strong people aptitude? Are you gifted in leadership, developing and growing people in a fast paced production setting?
Would you take pride in being part of a team that holds the highest standards of respect and integrity towards each other and to every team member?
- 6 months leadership experience in any industry (Preferred, not required)
- History of positively contributing to and developing a team working alongside them (Preferred, not required)
- Respectful of individual differences and communicates respectfully to all individuals. Demonstrates strong people skills
- Ability to improve processes and procedures involving safety, quality and productivity
- Driven to pursue excellence and to inspire this in others
- Consistent, fair, steady, reliable, strong character, and of high integrity
- Guide and support employees to reach their highest level of performance
- Able to work with every employee on different levels as necessary
- Develop a positive and productive work environment that encourages collaboration and cooperation
- Develop a culture of individual ownership that emphasizes the importance of first time quality
- Participate in setting manufacturing goals and objectives and evaluate priorities, staffing and resources
SHIFT: Both Day and Swing shift positions are available (Swing shift offers accelerated growth opportunities and a significant hourly bonus).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $14.75-16/hr. to start plus rapid wage growth opportunities
- Ongoing leadership development training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contributions (between $750 and $2,250/ year)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Discount for gym membership available to employees and their families
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America’s leading manufacturers of quality residential and commercial interior wood doors. The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our Company.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test.
To apply for this job please visit lyndendoor.applicantpro.com.