Lynden Door Inc. is a group of companies made up of manufacturing, wholesale distribution, logistics, engineering and machinery fabrication. Each of our companies is dedicated to serving the North American customer base in multiple market segments, including single and multi-family housing, hospitality, schools, offices and healthcare.
The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of an extraordinary team of individuals committed to integrity, respect and producing exceptional products. We are people from diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world which strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our family of companies.
ROLE: Assembly technician, ability to use basic hand tools, able to read and follow blueprints. (We are willing to train as an apprentice)
HOURS: Mon-Thursday 6am 4:30am Friday OT if required.
- Keep a clean and organized work environment.
- Receive and communicate essential information, coordinate actions, obtain input, review open issues and action items, and contribute information to the team.
- Understanding blueprints and follow direction.
- Effectively manage an area in the shop and work well with others.
- Manages assigned jobs and completes them on time
- Leads implementation Electrical on specific jobs.
- Manges all Material Part Organization and allocation from Building #3
- Able to follow instructions and the able to be trained.
- Lead implementation Assemble on specific jobs.
- Willing to work in cold, dusty, and uncomfortable conditions.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Ability to participate in a group planning environment.
- Excels in one or more of (but not limited to) the following.
- Familiar with basic hand tools
- Assembly and installation
- Patient and able to work extremely well with customers.
- Excels at the understandings of equipment and quality of work.
- A basic understanding of all equipment in shop.
- Can perform basic tasks including measuring, drilling, and cutting with shop tools.
- Ability to read blueprints and recognize specifications, pay close attention to detail.
- Skills in both verbal and written communication
- Able to bend, stoop, kneel, lift, walk and perform repetitious movement.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
OUR VISION: Connecting customer needs to supplier solutions through a network of companies who are market leaders in door & millwork solutions.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test including marijuana. Must be 18 to apply
To apply for this job please visit sourceengineering.applicantpro.com.