Forklift Operator for Receiving Department (Swing Shift)
This is a permanent, year-round position with opportunities for growth and promotions.
ROLE: As a Forklift Operator for our Receiving Department, you will be responsible for all raw materials including unloading trucks, restock parts, and maintaining warehouse organization.
SWING SHIFT: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:30 PM (Plus overtime and occasional Saturdays, depending on workload).
- Follow standard processes and procedures to unload trucks and maintain warehouse.
- Become familiar with stocking locations, product types, and basic knowledge of door construction
- Gain understanding of quality control metrics and rotating product to ensure part tolerance
- Perform all duties safely, in accordance with our safety standards and OSHA regulations
- Keep an eye out for any quality control or safety issues and solve problems as they arise
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Motivated, quick problem solver who likes to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Able to read and follow instructions; successfully manage work flow to provide excellent customer service to internal departments and outside carriers
- Positive, willing attitude
- High impact Forklift operation skills including:
- Extreme confidence in operational abilities
- Overhead stacking and unstacking of multiple sized units
- Memorizing and following safe stacking rules
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Starting at $16.00/hr + DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) with employer contributions
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Bereavement Leave
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America’s leading manufacturers of quality residential and commercial interior wood doors. The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our Company.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test including marijuana.
To apply for this job please visit lyndendoor.applicantpro.com.