Alcoa Intalco Works is hiring full-time, entry-level Production Laborer positions that involve physical labor with exposure to heat and working a rotating shift schedule, including weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate must meet the minimum qualifications. Job seekers should be prepared to complete an employer application when requesting a referral. A valid email address is required.
-Be 18 years of age
– Demonstrate the ability to work indoors and outdoors in high or confined spaces
– Operate vibrating tools
– Attend to a work station in hazardous conditions such as high temperatures, dust, loud noise, hot metal, and electricity
– Reliable transportation, public transportation not available for all shifts
– Pass drug test upon conditional offer of employment
– Pass a criminal background check upon conditional offer of employment
– Pass a medical physical examination upon conditional offer of employment
HOURS / DAYS / SCHEDULE:
– Available all shifts for a rotating shift schedule, including 12-hour shifts
SALARY / WAGE / BENEFITS:
– $18.20 per hour
– Step increases over 2 1/2 years up to $25.20 per hour.
– Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, vacation, paid holidays, performance pay program (targeted at 5 percent), 401k plan (100 percent company match up to 6 percent). Benefits start on the 1st day of employment.
– Closed Union Shop, requires membership and dues (amount based on wage rate)
To apply for this job please visit alcoa.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.