The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for writing content for the agency’s website, emails, newsletters, social media posts, company documents, various marketing materials and letters, and formatting and posting all external job postings. This position will play an active role in assisting the Marketing Department to create and prepare event marketing materials. The Marketing Assistant will work with the Marketing Director to develop and implement consistent language and tone throughout all agency materials.
***$500 sign-on bonus***
Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=8 to see the full job description and apply.
To be considered for the position, please include a writing sample with a cover letter, and tell us why you are applying to work for our organization.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- An understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Research, organizational, and learning skills
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Ability to work with a team cohesively
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Two years of marketing content writing
- Degree in English/journalism/communications or equivalent
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting website articles
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com