Cascade Connections is seeking compassionate and dedicated employees to join our team immediately. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of adults and children with disabilities.
Paid training provided.
***$500 sign-on bonus***
Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=10 to see the full job description and apply.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to work well with people and demonstrate leadership qualifications.
- Must have approximately two years of higher education or experience in social service work or a combination thereof. Prefer a minimum of three years working directly with people with disabilities.
- Must be willing to submit to per-cause drug testing.
- Advocate for the individuals the program supports.
- Assist with day-to-day functions of the program, including: recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees; providing oversight of client caseload, including scheduling and training of staff; and overseeing completion of documentation.
- Assist with caregiving coverage as needed.
- Assist with carrying Home Care emergency cell phone for 24/7 availability.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment.
This is a full-time position. Overtime eligible.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com