$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We currently are offering a bonus to new employees. Any new person who is hired will receive a $250 bonus on their first paycheck. After successful completion of their six-month introductory phase, the employee will receive another $250 bonus.
The Copywriter/Media Specialist plays an active role in creating company fundraising promotions, writing/editing marketing contents, crafting the Cascade Connections’ story through internal and external messaging channels (including social media, website, newsletters and all other marketing print collaterals), creating recruitment advertisement, and writing and editing eLearning course content.
The Copywriter/Media Specialist also plays an active role in performing research on marketing trends, sharing findings with the marketing team, and informing the Creative Director of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
Copywriter/Media Specialist works closely with Creative Director to support and protect agency brands by making sure that positive messaging is maintained in the community and to ensure brand and company voice consistency.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical and networking skills
- Confident communication and decision-making skills
- Detailed organizational skills
- Exceptional awareness of privacy policies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques
- Self-starter who can work both independently and in team settings
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Minimum 2-year degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, business or related field, or;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in copywriting/editing and social media marketing
- Experience with fundraising and data management of donor portfolios
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Experience working with nonprofit agency
Preferred Job Requirements
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google My Business
- Experience in coordinating marketing and/or advertising campaigns
- Interest and knowledge of current events and marketing trends within Whatcom County and Washington State
- Grant writing experience and skill is a huge plus
- 4-year degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, business or related field
Join Our Team
- Make a positive difference
- Paid training
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive employee and benefit packages
- Opportunities for development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities to work with diverse populations
- Great experience for future career paths
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life insurance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org