The Order Entry Specialist is responsible for entering specific details into the computer as outlined on work orders submitted by practitioners.
Order Entry is the first step in our brace production process. The Order Entry Specialist is responsible for entering specific details into the computer as outlined on work orders submitted by practitioners. This position requires attention to detail and accuracy to ensure that the braces we fabricate meet our high standards in fit and function for the kids we serve. The starting pay rate for this position is $15.00 per hour.
Job highlights for Order Entry Specialist:
- To accurately and efficiently evaluate and process customer orders using multiple resources and data entry
- Effectively manage high volume of incoming orders and distributed work
- Remain current with product and process changes and updates via continuous training
- Work in a team, rotating roles and duties as required
- Communicate professionally with external customers to identify and assess their needs
- Full-time day shift position, Monday – Friday with overtime requirements based on the delivery needs of our patients
A Successful Order Entry Specialist will have these qualifications:
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Empathy, patience and ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office programs and ability to learn company specific computer programs and processes
- High school diploma or GED
- We would like to see a minimum of 1 year customer service related experience
Cascade takes pride in creating a diverse, respectful work environment that enables employees to be successful. If you are interested in finding out more about Cascade Dafo please visit our website at. www.dafo.com.
Cascade is an equal opportunity employer and supports a drug-free environment. All applicants must be 18 years of age, pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
To apply, download a Cascade job application here https://cascadedafo.com/about/employment. Submit job application, resume and cover letter to Cascade Dafo, Inc 1360 Sunset Ave. Ferndale, WA 98248 or fax to HR at 855-372-4893. While we appreciate all interest in employment with Cascade Dafo, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
We’re excited to have you join our team and help us make a difference in people’s lives!
To apply for this job please visit cascadedafo.com.