Healthy Pet, a leading sustainable manufacturer of small animal bedding and litter, has both day and night shift openings in our Ferndale Warehouse for Forklift Drivers.
- Performs receiving function including receiving inspection requirements in accordance with company policies and procedures. Stores materials and products.
- Performs pick up and delivery of raw materials and products.
- Performs inventory cycle counts and records daily shipping and receiving inventory movement following company procedures.
- Picks and stages customer orders ensuring proper quantities and labeling.
- May perform truck loading and unloading in accordance with procedures and requirements, as assigned.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment. Performs daily cleaning and maintenance duties, as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Six months of experience in a warehouse environment. (preferred)
- Must possess/obtain a Forklift Certification upon hire and maintain throughout employment.
- Shipping and receiving experience. (preferred)
Schedule: We are a 24/7 facility with rotating 12 hour shifts
Day shift: 7am – 7:30pm
Night shift: 7pm – 7:30am
Check out our Excellent Benefits Package!
- 100% Employer Paid: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability for all full time employees!
- Generous 401k matching program
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid sick days and vacation time
- PLUS, quarterly bonuses!!!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Healthy Pet is a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen (including marijuana) and a background check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com