Lynden Door Inc. is a group of companies made up of manufacturing, wholesale distribution, logistics, engineering and machinery fabrication. Each of our companies is dedicated to serving the North American customer base in multiple market segments, including single and multi-family housing, hospitality, schools, offices and healthcare.
The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of an extraordinary team of individuals committed to integrity, respect and producing exceptional products. We are people from diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world which strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our family of companies.
ROLE: The CNC Machine Operator serves Lynden Door customers through producing quality wood doors as specified by customers. They will show ownership of their work through managing the flow of their work area, troubleshooting problems, and supporting their team members’ growth and development. The CNC Machine Operator is a team-oriented role.
HOURS: 3:30 pm -12:00 am, Monday-Friday ( 40 hours per week plus regular overtime).
- Produce finished goods by setting up and operating machinery.
- Consistently strive to solve complex problems and provide quality control for finished products.
- Seek to learn more about your space to develop expertise.
- Maintain quality and safety standards; keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Commitment to being a reliable and steady team member.
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Interest in basic trouble shooting.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently lead by example and actively encourage behaviors promoting safety, quality, and productivity.
- Ability to suggest and implement improvements to processes and procedures.
- Ability to manage workflow effectively to meet manufacturing order due dates.
- Positive, self-motivated and solution-focused attitude.
- Desire to learn a technical discipline.
- Demonstrated self-awareness and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math and measurement skills, knowledge of fractions and decimals.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Entry wage starting at $20.00 (includes shift premium of $1.65)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) with employer contributions
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Bereavement Leave
To apply for this job please visit lyndendoor.applicantpro.com.