Creations Foods US Inc. is now hiring for Swing shift and Graveyard.
Responsible for performing production duties in various manufacturing areas including but not limited to packaging, blending, weighing, and processing. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with help from another team member.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Learn and operate various production and packaging equipment
– Cross train and become efficient in all areas within the manufacturing plant
– Thoroughly understand processes and independently make decisions that affect product quality
– Clean, sanitize, and set-up various production and packaging equipment
– Troubleshoot minor issues with equipment and/or notify maintenance with serious issues
– Perform duties in compliance with all GMP and Quality requirements
– Perform accurate weights, measures and quality checks within quality standards
– Perform production duties in accordance to written batch records and work instructions
– Complete production paperwork as assigned i.e. weight checks, equipment sign-offs, packaging checks
– Responsible for hygiene and food safety
– Assure overall facility cleanliness including but not limited to trash removal, cardboard recycling, sweeping/mopping, wiping down production areas, (to pass all swab tests)
– Learn and maintain the knowledge of company product lines and product codes
– Seek opportunities to improve production workflow, production safety, and team performance
– Other duties as assigned
Starts at $15.00 per hour
Open Positions available for Swing Shift = Monday through Friday: 2:30pm – 10:30pm
Open Positions available for Graveyard Shift = Monday through Friday:10:30pm-6:30am
*Occasional overtime required
Required Education and skill
High School diploma or GED
Candidate must be detail oriented; motivated; possess good communication skills; able to multi-task; and work in various climates within a team or group setting. Experience in the given field or practical experience is required.
Medical and Dental available to employees who work 35+ hours a week after 60 day probationary period.
*Must be able to pass a drug test.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com