Kombucha Town is looking for an experienced sales person. A few of the qualities and skills that will make the candidate successful in this position are: strong communication skills, interpersonal savvy, self-starter.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Our growing natural beverage company is looking to add a dynamic member to our team. The Sales and Marketing Manager position is new to the company. This multifaceted position will require that you plan and implement sales and marketing programs targeted toward existing and new markets.
-securing orders from existing customers by means of personally visiting the account or via telephone or email
– conduct follow-up service calls to all accounts to make certain they are satisfied
– provide price quotes to all new and existing accounts
– vet and develop relationships with new potential customers
– developing and monitoring sales growth and marketing opportunities
– planning and overseeing advertising and promotion activities
– directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals in accordance with company goals and objectives
– preparing and presenting sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
– managing and directing marketing and sales staff including recruitment, selection, and development (as of this posting there are no dedicated sales members on staff).
The successful applicant is a self starter, able to work independently and with others, proficient in developing professional relationships, coordinating liaison between departments; and reviewing and analyzing sales performances against programs, quotas, and plans to determine effectiveness.
A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business is a plus. A minimum of four years’ related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities. You must have a demonstrated ability in wide-ranging sales and marketing techniques and financial principles. Access to a computer and reliable means of transportation required. This position may be partially remote, with adequate reporting.
Compensation Competitive salary and commission with stock options
Please send résumé and salary history/requirements to: Melinda@kombuchatown.com
To apply for this job email your details to Melinda@kombuchatown.com