$500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We currently are offering a bonus to new employees. Any new person who is hired will receive a $250 bonus on their first paycheck. After successful completion of their six-month introductory phase, the employee will receive another $250 bonus.
Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=47 to see the full job description and apply today.
Support persons with disabilities referred to Cascade Connections for vocational services. Cascade Connections’ customers are typically referred from the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and Developmental Disabilities Administration. This position requires varying skills and duties based on the particular customer’s unique skills and abilities and their vocational goals. A key component of this position is job coaching and support connections made in the community.
- Ability to work well with people and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Ability to make quick independent decisions
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work non-standard work hours to meet immediate, short term coaching needs
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to return phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Able to present yourself in a professional manner to employers, customers, and other stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and time management
- Ability to use Microsoft business applications
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully pass a DSHS background check
- Belief that all people can and should work
- Ability to drive at night
Join Our Team
- Make a positive difference
- Work close to home
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive employee and benefit packages
- Opportunities for development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities to work with diverse populations
- Great experience for future career paths
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k plan
- Employee Assistance Program
In addition, full-time employees receive:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life insurance
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.