Cascade Connections is seeking compassionate and dedicated employees to join our team immediately. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of adults with developmental disabilities. Support includes daily life skills, community integration through outside activities, and assisting in medical care.
New, higher wage!
$500 sign-on bonus
Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=29 to see the full job description and apply.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work well with people and demonstrate leadership qualifications
- Have approximately 2 years of higher education of 2 years of experience in Social Service work – prefer a minimum of 3 years working directly with people with disabilities
- Be organized and efficient, able to communicate effectively with participants, parents/guardians, co-workers, physicians, and other entities associated with the facility.
- Advocate for the people the program supports, ensuring the program promotes individual choice and personal growth
- Assist with staff scheduling, employee files, and timesheets
- Assist with hiring, evaluations, and disciplinary actions
- Act as a team leader and help create and maintain a positive working environment
- Assist each participant in reaching their fullest potential spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically
- Assist each participant with their daily needs
What we offer you:
- Paid Time Off for all employees
- Health Insurance (for full time employees)
- 401k (after 1 year of employment & 1000 hours worked)
- Paid training and many professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours (great for students!)
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
This is a full time position. Overtime eligible.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com