Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=10 to see the full job description and apply.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference and bring joy into someone’s everyday lives?
Do you like one-on-one interaction with people of all ages and abilities?
Do you want to feel appreciated for the demanding work that you do?
Cascade Connections offers rewarding jobs and career paths for people at any stage in life—whether you are just joining the workforce, transitioning into a home care career, ready to jump back in after time off to raise a family, or looking to stay active in retirement.
We have immediate part-time and full-time positions available throughout Whatcom County!
Join Our Team
- Make a positive difference
- Competitive pay
- Work near home
- Supportive team environment
- Flexible schedule that fit your lifestyle and busy schedule
- PAID TRAINING and many professional development opportunities
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
- Employee Assistance Program (FREE short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems)
In addition, full-time employees receive:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.