Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=10 to see the full job description and apply.
At Cascade Connections Home Care, we value our Home Care Professionals like family. We respect each other and celebrate success. Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible. We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. We invite you to become part of our Home Care team! Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced caregiver, we have something for you. Shifts are available throughout Whatcom County. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule. We provide caregivers competitive pay, paid training, paid time off, and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our team needs you!
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to perform personal care and housekeeping chores. Candidates will be organized and efficient.
- Must clearly speak, write, and understand English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing
- Valid Washington State Driver License
- Support individuals with developmental disabilities to reach their full potentials intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
- Assist each participant with his/her daily needs, as specified in the individual’s care plans and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner, and abide by agency and state policies and procedures at all times.
What we offer you:
- Paid Time Off for all employees
- Health Insurance (for full-time employees)
- 401k (after 1 year of employment & 1000 hours worked)
- Paid training and many professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours (great for students!)
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
Part-time to full-time hours available. Overtime eligible.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.