$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We currently are offering a bonus to new employees. Any new person who is hired will receive a $500 bonus on their first paycheck. After successful completion of their six-month introductory phase, the employee will receive another $500 bonus.
Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=56 to view the full job description and apply.
Cascade Connections is seeking compassionate and dedicated employees to join our team immediately. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of adults with disabilities.
This is a full-time, two-part position. Part of the position will consist of a minimum of 1 shift of direct service to clients on site and the other part will be indirect client service in the form of administrative office work. Hours of direct client service may fluctuate week-to-week depending on the needs of Supported Living clientele and employee availability. The hours for the position will be 40 hours per week. A schedule of either Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday will apply as appointed by the Area Manager.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work well with people, communicate effectively and demonstrate quality leadership.
- Have approximately 2 years of higher education or 3 years of experience in social service work. Prefer minimum of 2 years working directly with people with disabilities in a residential setting.
- Be organized and efficient.
- Ability to be goal-oriented and can work independently.
Join Our Team
- Make a positive difference
- Work close to home
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive employee and benefit packages
- Opportunities for development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Opportunities to work with diverse populations
- Great experience for future career paths
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k plan
- Employee Assistance Program
In addition, full-time employees receive:
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life insurance
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org