In this job at Banner Bank, you will be a key part of our branch team that assists our clients in achieving their financial goals. Our team spirit is built on values of mutual respect, exceptional client service, professional and personal growth and an appreciation for work/life balance.
- High school diploma/equivalent or equivalent banking experience required
- 3 or more months experience in cashiering, bookkeeping, client service or sales required
- 1 or more years of teller experience preferred
What you’ll do
As a Teller for Banner Bank, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals by actively referring Banner bank products/services, and by referring clients to other specialists at Banner Bank
- Accurately and efficiently process transactions in accordance with Bank policies and procedures
- Work with a team of professionals dedicated to creating the best experience for our clients
- Work on projects that add value to the efficiency and presence of Banner Bank in the community
- Gain knowledge in all areas of government regulations
- Collaborate with your manager to establish achievable personal and professional goals
What Banner offers
Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and disability protection. Benefit eligibility begins the first of the month after your start date.
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of service (up to $5,250)
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.bannerbank.com.