Mt Baker Products, Bellingham’s premier plywood manufacturer, has an immediate swing shift (2 pm – 10:30 pm) opening in its busy plant.
- Safely and productively operate forklift;
- Move raw materials, including off-loading trucks;
- Rotate stock to maintain organization and efficiency;
- Conduct monthly inventory, including climbing ladders up to 10 feet to access stock;
- Operate computer, using standard warehouse software;
- Cross train in other areas of the mill;
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of 18 years of age (required).
- Minimum of one (1) year of recent forklift experience (required). Certification will be done by the company.
- Shipping/receiving experience is preferred.
- Basic computer skills required; familiarity with warehouse software desirable.
- Basic math skills required (add; subtract; multiply; divide); inventory count experience helpful.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow safety rules.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods and lift/carry 50 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS WHEN ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MET:
Health and life insurance plans
Paid time off (PTO)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org