Are you tired of commuting great distances to the next job site? Would you prefer to have consistent work on a set schedule? Then the roofer position with Western Washington University’s Facilities Management Department is for you! This position performs journeyman-level roofing work in the construction, maintenance, and renovation of the University’s facilities. New hires typically start at $3,792 – $4,286 per month (depending on experience) including an excellent benefits package.
Please visit here to see the full job description and apply.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Inspecting, cleaning and repairing roofs, gutters, and drains
- Install and/or repair all roof materials including cant strips, curbing, insulation, and more
- Load/unload materials and maintain an accurate inventory
Join Our Team!
Western Washington University provides a safe, supportive and inclusive environment where its employees make a positive difference and receive competitive benefit packages. In addition to the job security and stability (that is having consistent work in a set schedule at the same location) your benefits will include but are not limited to:
- Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS) plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) including sick leave, holidays and vacation time
- Scheduled pay raises
- Classified union representation
- Reduced bus pass
- Clothing and footwear reimbursements
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Excellent safety gear and training
- Tuition waiver program
- Use of WWU’s state-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Wise and Well U Program
- Employee Assistance Program… and more!
Interpreter services for interviews available!
¡Servicios de intérprete para entrevistas disponibles!
Có dịch vụ thông dịch viên cho các cuộc phỏng vấn!
Western Washington University (WWU) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. In compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, WWU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or genetic information in its programs or activities, including employment, admissions, and educational programs.
To apply for this job please visit hr.wwu.edu.