Saturna Capital, an investment management and brokerage firm, is seeking candidates for a full-time receptionist to work in our Bellingham office.
Headquartered in Bellingham, WA and founded in 1989, Saturna Capital is an investment adviser to thirteen Mutual Funds and a variety of private client and other pooled investment funds. Saturna has experienced rapid growth over the past several years and values the development of its employees. Company culture emphasizes sustainability and employee wellness, and employees enjoy unique events and many benefits – including discounts on lift tickets to Mt. Baker, free gym memberships, membership to the Mount Baker Theatre, profit sharing, 401(k) matching, and 100% of employee medical insurance premiums paid by the company.
The Receptionist manages Saturna Capital’s front desk and reception area and is responsible for directing incoming phone calls. The successful candidate will be professional, responsible, and reliable; we are seeking a self-starter who is team-oriented, detail-oriented, and has great customer service skills.
- Creating a hospitable and welcoming environment for all clients, guests, and employees;
- Administrative tasks such as reconciling accounts;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or higher;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to obtain FINRA SIE, Series 6 and 63 licenses within the first six months of employment;
- Computer proficiency – experience with Apple products is a plus;
- Previous experience in reception or customer service is preferred.
Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred. Candidates must successfully complete pre-employment requirements such as a logic test, background and credit check, drug screening and reference check. Salary competitive and DOE. Excellent benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.