Mt Baker Products has immediate openings for Press Helpers – Day Shift position is available. We promptly review all applications!
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES*:
· Load press at a productive pace to ensure panels do not dry.
· Blow off panels using pneumatic air tools in tandem with another press helper.
· Clean press to ensure there is no build-up or residual debris.
· Use conveyers to move plywood to pre-press and hot press.
· Work closely with Quality Control (QC) team to ensure product meets established standards; report any quality or productivity concerns to QC department.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· No experience necessary; we will train. Previous experience in work requiring continuous movement is helpful, such as custodial, construction or delivery.
· Ability to work safely while meeting productivity requirements.
· Ability to wear assigned personal protection equipment (PPE).
· Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and follow manager direction.
· Ability to stand for long periods on a raised platform.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly.
· Be willing and available to work overtime, including weekends.
Our company offers a competitive benefit package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D and 401k programs, as well as paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay.
Mt Baker Products is a Drug Free Workplace; a pre-employment drug test, which includes marijuana, is required.
Apply online or stop by our offices at 2929 Roeder Ave., Bellingham, Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, to pick up an application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org