Lynden Door Inc. is a group of companies made up of manufacturing, wholesale distribution, logistics, engineering and machinery fabrication. Each of our companies is dedicated to serving the North American customer base in multiple market segments, including single and multi-family housing, hospitality, schools, offices and healthcare.
The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of an extraordinary team of individuals committed to integrity, respect and producing exceptional products. We are people from diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world which strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our family of companies.
DAY SHIFT: 7:00AM-3:30PM plus regular overtime
- Assembling, trim, machine, finish, or package custom-made doors; utilizing both automated equipment and manual operations
- Work in a team setting
- Perform all duties in a safe manner, in accordance with our safety standards and OSHA regulations
- Carry out small troubleshooting or repairs if any issues arise
- Watch for any quality control issues and take action to correct it
- Do basic math dealing with 1/1000 of an inch measurements
- Read and follow instructions; managing work flow effectively to meet manufacturing order due dates
- Quickly learn and identify common door types, door part sizes & wood skin types
- Be a motivated, quick problem solver who likes to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintain a positive, willing attitude
- Lift 50+ pounds
- Performing some repetitive motion and stand during shift
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Discount for gym membership available to employees and their families
To apply for this job please visit lyndendoor.applicantpro.com.