Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=8 to see the full job description and apply today. Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to be considered.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for writing content for the agency’s website, emails, newsletters, social media posts, internal company documents, marketing materials and letters, and formatting and posting all external job postings. This position will play an active role in assisting the Marketing Director create and prepare event marketing materials. The Marketing Assistant will work with the Marketing Director to develop and implement consistent language and tone throughout all agency materials, as well as provide the Marketing Director and other departments general administrative assistance.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- An understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Research, organizational, and learning skills
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Ability to work with a team cohesively
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Experience working for nonprofit(s) of similar scope and size as Cascade Connections
- Nonprofit fundraising experience
- Two years of copy writing experience
- Graduated or pursuing a degree in Marketing/English/Journalism/Communications
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Experience with digital marketing and lead generation
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Google Ads and Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in a remote setting when needed
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.