Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=50 to see the full job description and apply today.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to perform the personal care and housekeeping chores detailed in this document.
- One year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and familiarity with Quicken and Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Must clearly speak, write and understand English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Meet bank and Social Security credit requirements to be a signer and act as Representative Payee for participant bank accounts.
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing.
To supervise and support crew members made up of persons with disabilities. A key component of this position is understanding the needs of our custodial contracts, performing direct labor to meet those expectations and supervising and supporting the crew through job coaching crew members to achieve their full potential.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org