Do you want to work hard, have fun and make history? If so, serving as a full time soldier in the U.S. Army could be the right career choice for you. This is an entry level position, now hiring with no experience necessary where you will acquire problem solving and leadership skills which are in high demand nationwide. Unique opportunities will advance your career while making a difference across the globe.
Addresses jobs in the medical, dental and veterinary fields. These jobs cover a variety of responsibilities throughout the military health care field, from clinical settings to point of injury.
– Enlistment in the U.S. Army
– Entry level (no experience)
– Attend Paid Basic and advanced training
– Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
– Age – 17 to 34 years old
– Education – Current Senior in High School, High School Diploma, GED or higher
– Citizenship – U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
– Submit to background and medical screening
Full time soldiers are entitled to the following benefits:
– Up to $40,000 bonus
– Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits
– 30 days vacation with pay per year
– Additional living expenses
Apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will be contacted by a member of our staff.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org