Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=54 to see the full job description and apply today.
This position assists the Home Care Director with the Home Care program daily functions. The hours for the position may fluctuate depending on the needs of the program. The hours will be split between the Home Care office and direct client care as needed.
To advocate for the people the program supports; ensuring the program promotes individual choices and personal growth. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for assistance in staff training and overseeing programmatic issues. He/she will also help create and maintain a positive working environment where each staff feels he/she is a valued member of the team.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work well with people and demonstrate leadership qualifications.
- Must have approximately two years of higher education or experience in Social Service work or a combination thereof; prefer a minimum of 3 years working directly with people with disabilities.
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing
- Must meet all state requirements in terms of training.
What We Offer You:
- Paid Time Off for all employees
- Health Insurance (for full time employees)
- 401k (after 1 year of employment & 1000 hours worked)
- Paid training and many professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
This is a full-time position. Overtime eligible.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.