Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=47 to see the full job description and apply.
To be considered for the position, please include a resume and a cover letter, and tell us why you are applying to work for our organization.
Paid training provided.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work non-standard work hours to meet immediate, short term coaching needs
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to use Microsoft business applications
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully pass a DSHS background check
- Belief that all people can and should work
- Ability to return phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Support Cascade Connections’ customers in achieving goals and objectives based on the individual’s Employment Plan and the goals they have set for themselves
- Provide appropriate training/coaching for individuals on a one-to-one basis
- Assist in social skills development, communication skills, on-the-job training, verbal cues, transit training, money management, consumer choice, task breakdown, personal safety, informed choice, self-esteem, personal empowerment and self-advocacy
- Utilize appropriate training methods such as job analysis, task analysis, positive behavior supports, cue and prompting strategies
This is a full time position. Overtime eligible.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.