Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=3 to see the full job description and apply.
How to Apply:
- Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=3 to see the full job description and apply.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing and able to perform the personal care and housekeeping chores detailed in this document.
- One year of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and familiarity with Quicken and Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Must clearly speak, write and understand English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Meet bank and Social Security credit requirements to be a signer and act as Representative Payee for participant bank accounts.
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing
- Support individuals with developmental disabilities to reach their full potentials intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and physically.
- Assist each participant with his/her daily needs, as specified in the individual’s care plans and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Assist with program development for participants.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner, and abide by agency and state policies and procedures at all times.
What we offer you:
- Paid Time Off for all employees
- Health Insurance (for full time employees)
- 401k (after 1 year of employment & 1000 hours worked)
- Paid training and many professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours (great for students!)
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
Cascade Connections is seeking compassionate and dedicated employees to join our team immediately. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of adults with disabilities. Support includes daily life skills, community integration through outside activities, and assisting in medical care.
This is a full-time position. Overtime eligible.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.