Please visit https://csscc.sentrichr.com/?requisition=35 to see the full job description and apply.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will be organized and efficient.
- Must clearly speak, write and understand English and be able to communicate effectively.
- Willing to submit to for-cause drug testing and able to meet the “Additional Requirements” below within the specified timeframes.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and 2 or more years of higher education or 4 years of experience in Social Service preferred.
- Maintain employee files for the Supported Living, Home Care, and Group Home departments.
- Ensure all state-required items are obtained and on file within required timeframes. Help ensure that all new staff meet Residential training requirements within required timeframes.
- Communicate with Training Department and program managers about new staff training as needed.
- Help ensure renewal of staff certifications (CPR/First Aid/AED, HIV/AIDS/BBP, Right Response, Food Handling, etc.) are renewed prior to their expiration. Communicate with program managers and Training Department as expiration dates near.
- Routinely review the Training Log to ensure required employees have gotten and/or are on track to getting 12 hours of Continuing Education and “new learning” each year. Notify employee supervisors as CE due dates approach.
- Renew Supported Living and Group Home employee licenses with the Department of Health prior to their expirations, and ensure that Home Care employee licenses have been renewed.
What we offer you:
- Paid Time Off for all employees
- Health Insurance (for full-time employees)
- 401k (after 1 year of employment & 1000 hours worked)
- Paid training and many professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to learn valuable skills that are transferable to many career paths
- Many opportunities for advancement within the agency
- Experience working and communicating with diverse populations
This is a full-time position. Overtime eligible.
Cascade Connections is an Equal Opportunity Employer and stands committed to Affirmative Action.
To apply for this job please visit csscc.sentrichr.com.