What makes us unique
Birch helps build: Stadiums, college facilities, docks, roads, high rises, homes, parks… founded and based in Bellingham with locations throughout Washington & Alaska.
Interested in working in a dynamic work environment that’s recognized nationally as a regional powerhouse credited for innovation, quality control and delivery? With a culture that values each person individually and supports a diverse work force?
That provides benefits that include: competitive career-waged pay, starting pay with no experience at $15, tremendous growth opportunities within the company, 4-10 work week, escalating PTO+7 paid holidays, most weekends off per year, 401K with match, great medical/dental/AFLAC/FSA, extensive on-going continual improvement paid training, discounts on equipment/tool rentals and retail purchases…
Birch just won Overall Best Places to Work in Whatcom Co., 2018, is locally owned, and has an average 12+ year employment growing retention rate.
Headquartered in Bellingham, Birch Equipment has facilities in Bellingham,
Mount Vernon, Anacortes and Everett and is Hiring Today!
Birch Equipment is comprised of…
- A diverse team of individuals with educational backgrounds including: college, high school, ivy league, GED, tech school, community college.
- Nationally recognized multifaceted company, with career opportunities in: Diesel Technology, Mobilization (CDL Class A Drivers), Central Dispatching, sales, public relations, programming, IT, marketing, accounting, procurement, management, entry level and more.
- Quality work-life balance, top-of-the-line business practices including: Kaizen, Lean Management systems, Continual Improvement, paving the way in state-of-the art technology, software development and innovation to support, and, improve internal systems and customer experience.
- Great career development and invests heavily in paid training, giving valuable real-world work experience working from a successful company that provides and pays for all your training, no matter what position you are hired for. Birch appreciates your interest in learning the business and industry.
- Investing in the local community, giving over $2 million dollars, $300k annually to support schools, sports, arts, healthcare, youth programs, animal preservation, homeless, poverty, etc.,
What we do:
Birch helps build: Stadiums, college facilities, docks, roads, high rises, homes, parks and even landscaping. Founded and based in Bellingham with locations throughout Washington & Alaska, Birch is looking for people that want to enjoy and contribute to a locally and nationally recognized elite local rental company.